GCCTM Winter Workshop
Breaking the Cycle:
Classroom Strategies for Differentiation
Saturday, January 26th, 2019
Beachwood High School
8:15am – 1:00pm
Beachwood High School is located at 25100 Fairmount Blvd, Beachwood, OH 44122.
Join us for a workshop focused on real math differentiation strategies for your classroom. At this workshop, you will: work with teachers and facilitators focusing on your grade band (Elementary, Middle, Secondary and Post-Secondary). The workshop goal is to explore two different approaches to differentiation in the classroom: rich tasks and performance level based content. You will receive coaching on applying this content to your own classroom. Throughout the workshop, you have the opportunity to post your own questions for our facilitators to be answer in the final session. A light breakfast and snacks will be provided!
Participants will receive a “Certificate of Participation” for 4 Contact Hours/PDUs for attending this mini-conference. Note: These contact hours may need to be pre-approved by a LPDC.
- 8:15-8:45 Registration, Networking, Light Breakfast
- 8:45-9:15 Welcome & Business Meeting
- 9:10-10:40 Rich Task Approach to Differentiation
- 10:45-12:15 Performance Level Descriptor Approach
- 12:20-1:00 Answers to Your Questions & Open Discussion
- In-service or retired member: $25
- In-service or retired non-member: $40
- Pre-service member: $5
- Pre-service non-member: $7
- (non-member rates include a one-year GCCTM membership)
- to make one of these payments online, click here (and scroll to bottom)