GCCTM Spring Conference
Breaking the Cycle:
Classroom Strategies for Intervening,
Extending & Accommodating
Thursday, March 14th, 2019
Bay High School
4:30 – 7:30pm
Bay High School is located at 29230 Wolf Road, Bay Village, OH 44140.
Participants will choose from three K-12 level breakout sessions. One session will focus on “intervening,” in which participants will learn strategies they can apply so that all students reach their grade level learning goals. The second choice is “extending.” This section will focus on how to help students, including gifted learners, reach their maximum potential. The third option focuses on “accommodating,” in which participants will learn how to create more effective tests and handouts to accommodate all learners including those reading below grade level.
Participants will receive a “Certificate of Participation” for 2.25 Contact Hours/PDUs for attending this event.
- 4:30-5:15 Registration, Networking, Light Dinner
- 5:15-5:30 Welcome & Business Meeting
- 5:40-7:30 Breaking the Cyle: Breakout Sessions
- In-service or retired member: $15
- In-service or retired non-member: $30
- Pre-service member: $0
- Pre-service non-member: $2
- (non-member rates include a one-year GCCTM membership)
- to make one of these payments online, click here (and scroll to bottom)